are fun ways to get your body moving. Aerial yoga is a flow class incorporating strengthening, stretching, breathing and relaxation. Aerial yoga is offered every Sunday morning, and is sure to recharge your Sunday. Aerial fitness is currently offered as a specialty class on Sundays in between our youth sessions.
- helps you gain upper body & core strengh
- elongate the spine
- increases stability in inversions
- releases weight into the supportive fabric for better mobility
- taught as an all levels medium-paced flow class; modifications for more or less difficulty are given.
- prepares you for, or supplements aerial arts training
- strength building drills using variety of aerial apparatus
- Examples: TRX styles moves using the silks, holding core and leg strengthener positions on the silks, various pull ups, knee hangs, and muscular balances on the lyras or trapezes.
- Can be modified to fit your level, i.e. pull-up exercise with your feet still on the foot, lifting as much weight as you’re able to into your arms.
- Includes flexibility drills to keep those newfound muscles limber
No Prerequisites (other than doctor permission) and No Judgement!