are fun fantastic ways to better health and fitness. Aerial yoga is a flow class incorporating strengthening, stretching, breathing and relaxation. In aerial fitness, we do strength and flexibility drills using a variety of aerial apparatus. Both classes are also available as private parties or lessons, great for a birthday, family gathering, girls night, or company team builder.
- helps you gain upper body & core streng
- elongate the spine
- Increase stability in inversions
- Improve mobility in joints
- Change spatial orientation of poses
- prepares you for, or supplements aerial arts training
- strength building drills using variety of aerial apparatus
- Examples: TRX styles moves using the silks, holding core and leg strengthener positions on the silks, various pull ups, knee hangs, and muscular balances on the lyras or trapezes.
- Can be modified to fit your level, i.e. pull-up exercise with your feet still on the foot, lifting as much weight as you’re able to into your arms.
- Includes flexibility drills to keep those new muscles limber
No Prerequisites (other than doctor permission) and No Judgement!